Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Crafter's Companion Release! Elegant, lovely layers!

Hello Crafty Friends.  Happy Friday!

Are you getting excited about the upcoming Crafter's Companion shows on HSN?  I know I am!  I enjoy seeing all of the new Crafter's Companion products, demonstrations, and samples.

One of the new releases is a paper crafting collection, Sew Homemade.  The collection is full of pretty papers, delightful dies and sweet stamps.  Today's project uses various pieces from the collection...but I wanted to show the versatility of the collection by creating something a little out of the box.  I hope you enjoy!
All the papers are from the new collection.  The cut/emboss folder was fussy cut along the top and bottom. Spectrum Noir Metallic Wax in gold was applied as shown.  The lovely tag is from the same collection.  (It has three different sentiments to choose from.)  I highlighted the Thank You with a red Spectrum Noir Alcohol marker.  The little gold key is from the embellishment pack.
After layering the card I added a double bow and flowers.  More gold wax was applied tips of the flower petals.  The finishing touch was red pearl drops added around the center cutout and on various raised details.

Interested in the collection?  Be sure to pop on the HSN site for the new releases.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Bug Hugs,
Kathy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...