Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2019

New Crafter's Companion release! "Angel Feathers"

Happy Saturday!

Another day...another Crafter's Companion share.  The card today is using another new quote stamp, Angel Feathers.  It is part of a stamp set with two other stamps, watermark ink and embossing powder:
Crafter's Companion Live, Laugh, Love Inspirational Stamp Kit
Of course I had to use feathers on the card!  I picked up a bag of white feathers from the dollar store (bargain!) to use behind the quote.  Oh- and the wood grain paper (from the newly released Sew Homemade paper pad) had the floral background foil die used in gold.  It really adds more sparkle and pretty details to the card:
The elegant ovals are from the previously released collection, Provence.  It was die cut/embossed twice and placed behind the sentiment.  What a lovely die.  I find I have been using it again and again so I should just keep it on my craft table.  :)
Thanks for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the project and that you are enjoying the daily project shares.

Have a happy, crafty weekend!
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...