Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Video!! Newly released Crafter's Companion products

Sara Signature Sew Homemade - 12x12 Paper Pad
One of the newly released goodies on HSN!
Hello Crafty Friends!

Please pardon my absence- it has been a busy month here!  I am a team member on both the U.S. and Canadian Crafter's Companion teams!  How exciting!  They are keeping my busy making samples for The Shopping Channel in Canada and the Home Shopping Network in the U.S.

Today I submitted my latest round of samples for HSN.  The product is now available on the HSN site if you want to order some of the crafty goodies now.  I also created a video showing the new product I received and some of the projects I created using the new product.  Feel free to follow the link and see what is new at Crafter's Companion!  (I apologize for the dark lighting- my crafty space was dark this morning.)
Now, if you are in Canada and are looking for some Crafter's Companion supplies, you can order from Maple Syrup Designs.  (I buy most of my crafty supplies from her...a great store!)  And some product is available on the TSC site.

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a happy, crafty day.
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...