Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Craftin' Desert Divas Design Team Announcement!

                                                          Craftin Desert Divas

Happy Tuesday, Crafters!

I am so honored to say that I am a member of Craftin' Desert Divas design team!  Yay!  Thank you so much, Tara for asking me to be a part of the team.  It is an honor!  

Such a wonderful, talented group of ladies!  Be sure to check out the team's first official challenge together on October 28th.  In the meantime, here is the rest of the Design Team blogs.  Feel free to hop to their blogs and leave some love!!  And don't forget to visit our leader, Tara, at Craftin' Desert Divas!


A Mermaid's crafts
Lisa @ A Mermaids Crafts
Lori @ got2bcrafting



Mayra @ Mayras Designs

Michelle @ Michelle's Cricut Fun

Emily @ Mollie's Motif





Michelle @ Purple Monkey Moments

Shelly @ My Paper Love

One Cut Designs by Robin


14 comments:

  1. FUN FUN FUN! Congrats! Excited to be a part of this new DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This group is going to be a blast! Congratulations... I'm happy to be along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy Jo I'm so happy to have you on the DT. It's going to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to be on the DT with you my friend!! It will be a blast!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to be on the DT with you! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I'm looking forward to being on the design team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations ! I am so happy to be part of this team with all these talented ladies !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big Congrats! I love her challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats!!! looking forward to being on the DT with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! What wonderful news! I'll be sure to check out this challenge blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited to be on the team with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!! Congratulations!! I am so excited to be on this DT with you. It's going to be so much fun!! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats yet again! These DT'S are lucky to have YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...