Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Exciting news!

Our Facebook Page



Hello Crafteteers!

I have fantastic news to share today: I am a new member of the Crafting Musketeers Design Team!  Woo-who!  What a fabulous bunch of ladies and I am so happy to be part of the team.

My first DT project will be next month...how cool is that?!  This month the challenge is Vintage so feel free to pop on over and enter your vintage cards.

Thanks for stopping by!  And thanks to Crafting Musketeers for the opportunity!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

10 comments:

  1. WOW ! Congrats! I knew you'd be picked, they would be crazy not to take someone with your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!....I'm so excited for you....And I totally agree with Shona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news Kathy Jo! I am so happy for you, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Kathy Jo!! So excited for you!! I will have to pop over and check out the blog!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kathy Jo I agree with the rest so happy for you .
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kathy Jo, so good to have you with us, hope you enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo!!! Congratulations girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...