Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Craftin' Desert Divas Challenge- Anything Goes!!

Hello Crafters!

Craftin' Desert Divas has probably everyone's favorite challenge theme for the next two weeks: Anything Goes!  Woot-woot!  The sponsors this challenge are providing some awesome prizes:

Cardz TV - Set of CTV stamps
Designs on Cloud 9 - $20 giftcard
My Scrap Chick - $10 giftcard

Are those prizes fantastic or what?
For my Anything Goes project, I decided to share the birthday card I made for my wonderful Ma-in-law.  I used the gorgeous Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper.  (It definitely is one of my favorite Graphic 45 paper collections!)  The card base was made using ivory paper die cut with Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles.  The next size smaller die was also from Timeless Rectangles.  The ivory oval was die cut using Opulent Ovals.  The butterflies were scraps of Secret Garden punched with Martha Stewart butterfly punches.  Gold was applied to the edges of the butterflies and on the antennae.  

For the back I applied more Secret Garden paper and fussy cut a bird's nest.  (Isn't is cute?) The inside was more G45 paper and a personal birthday sentiment to her.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see your AG project at Craftin' Desert Divas!  Don't forget to stop by the CDD team member's blogs...their projects are amazing!

Hugs,
Kathy Jo

11 comments:

  1. HOLY SCRAP !!! Fabulous card KathyJo. Looks like you're totally re-energized and ready to knock everyone's socks off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning, Kathy Jo!! I love, love the design!! The papers are so beautiful and you showcased it perfectly!! This is truly gorgeous my friend!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is so gorgeous!!! Where did you get the peacock colored seam binding?! I love It!!! :) :) :) GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just BEAUTIFUL! I love the intense blue against the softer colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card makes me smile...absolutely beautiful! It's delicate, detailed and just plain gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, Kathy Jo! My jaw about DROPPED when I saw this card over at Craftin' Desert Divas, and I just HAD to stop by to take a closer peek. It's even more gorgeous than I thought - so detailed and filled with soft touches from top to bottom and inside and out. Amazing job - you've outdone yourself once again.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...