Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Kraft Thank You Card

Happy Sunday!

Today I would like to share a Thank You card I made for one of my family members.  She lives in Illinois and has visited me a few times.  She loves the Atlantic Coast- especially light houses!  Well, she is doing a huge favor for me and I wanted to make a card to show my appreciation.  I hope she likes it!

The base is made from Kraft card stock.  I die cut a doily using Cheery Lynn Die- French Pastry.The light house is from JustRite's Oceanside Oval Medallion Labels and it was die cut using Nested Oval Medallion Labels die.  The Thank You sentiment is from JustRite's Fancy Frames.  The button is actually made from a sea shell so I had to use it!  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week!
Kathy Jo

This card is entered into the following challenges:
Kraft Journal, Sketch
Craftin' Desert Divas, Sentiment
Word Art Wednesday, AG
TTCRD, AG
Sister Act Card Challenge, AG

13 comments:

  1. I really like using that particular die, it makes such a nice doily. It looking like a briney wave splashing near the lighthouse.Thank you for taking time to post this beautiful artwork with us this week at WAW. Please like us on Facebook for lots of fun, prizes and inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Kathy Jo! You always amaze me with your stunning work!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at The Kraft Journal! We have a new challenge that begins tomorrow, hope to see you join in :)
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an Atlantic coaster, Kathy Jo and this card is SO awesome! Beautiful job...just beautiful!
    ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a sea lovin' girl, this speaks to me. I could live anywhere, as long as it was on the Atlantic Ocean. The white on kraft is perfect...the text over the image is perfect...that doily and the lone seagull are perfect! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have done it again, putting the perfect color combo together, and using the sketch ! DH is a big lighthouse fan, though on the Pacific they have a different look, and rarely a stripe. A simply gorgeous card. Thanks so much for sharing it this week with us, and our readers, at The Kraft Journal !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous Kathy Jo! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Diva Anything with a Sentiment.
    Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. I love the Cheery Lynn Designs doily - it's awesome on this card. Thanks for sharing in our challenge, Kathy Jo. Your art is always a blessing!
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning, Kathy Jo. Thanks for blessing us with your participation. Your art is such a joy!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card....worthy of a pick for the MIM challenge! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning!! I have that stamp set and haven't used it yet...you have inspired me!! What a fabulous card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the embossing and the nautical theme!

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is truly amazing, Kathy Jo. I really like that lighthouse, and the white embossing you did it in is SO pretty. It really pops on the kraft paper. Thanks for sharing it in our challenge.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...