Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 207- Spooky Colors

Hello Crafters!

Guess what time it is?  Totally Gorjuss Challenge time!  This week's challenge theme is Spooky Colors.

This is the first card made since I returned from vacation. :) I told myself that I would not use Graphic 45 paper again since I used it on my last several cards...but I could not help myself!  The star paper just called out to me and said "Kathy Jo!  Use me for your card base".  (Star paper seems to be intelligent paper so I did as it asked.)  The paper was cut using Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight and Labels Eight dies.

The stamped image is from Recollections cling set Haunted.  It was heat embossed, windows chalked in and Stickled.  The moon was also chalked as was the background. 

The owl in the corner was fussy cut from G45 paper.  All patterned paper was G45.  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your spooky projects at Totally Gorjuss!

Hugs,
K-Jo

This card is entered into the Crafting Desert Divas Halloween Linky Party.

8 comments:

  1. Well this sure is one Spooky house don't think I'd visit it LOL. Love the owl in the corner . I too love Graphic 45 papers . Hope you had a great vacation missed your posting .
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had Graphic 45 papers, I would not be able to stop myself, either, fabulous card hun, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a COOL spooky card!! Amazing details !! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your spooky card Kathy Jo. The Owl is really cool. Great to have you back from vacation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome Kathy Jo!! What a GREAT card!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Kathy Jo!! I love the scene you've created!! The star paper is intelligent - it looks gorgeous as the base!! Awesome card my friend!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trust the paper. When the paper talks to you, you should definitely listen!
    AMAZING - the owl flying off the card is so cool, and I really love the perfect spooky feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Kathy Jo!! Gorjuss for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...