Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Please pardon my absence!

Hello Crafters!

I just want to apologize for my absence in responding to every one's kind comments and for not visiting blog posts in the past week or so.  I am travelling soon and trying to get all my design team cards and posts completed before I head out.  When I return, I will definitely visit your blogs and see all of your fabulous work!  (How lucky am I to follow so many talented crafters?!)

Will visit you all soon!  Until then, have fun playing with paper...and stamps...and inks...and ribbon...and dies...

Hugs,
Kathy Jo

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels my friend!! Take lots of pics!! I hope you have an awesome trip!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip!! What a fun thing to be 'missing' for :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...