Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Craftin' Desert Divas Challenge- Halloween

Hello Crafters!

Today starts a new challenge at Craftin' Desert Divas: Halloween!  Yay!  This challenge is too fun and I look forward to seeing all your Halloween projects!
For the design team card I went to my Graphic 45 paper again and made this card.  You may think I am going a little overboard with the Graphic 45 collections lately.  Well, I rearranged my craft room for better work flow and to better access my most often used or favorite product.  My Graphic 45 treasures were so difficult to get to before the rearrangement and now it is super easy.  I am making up for lost time and just going full steam ahead with Graphic 45 cards.  :)

Here is a close up of the candle that I fussy cut and popped using cut pieces of foam tape:
On the original G45 sheet, the candle's flame was straight up.  I wanted to capture the gasp of the gentleman by leaning the image and also leaning the candle flame towards the gasp.
I really like the two pumpkins and had to fussy cut them to add to the card.  They look too nice! 

I am still travelling so I probably am not responding to your comments or visiting the blogs I follow.  I will return soon and will be visiting your cool crafty blogs!

Hope to see your Halloween projects on Craftin' Desert Divas!

Thanks for stopping by!
Halloween Hugs,
Kathy Jo

15 comments:

  1. Kathy Jo this is fabulous hun, what a brilliant image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love that Graphic 45 paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun and spooky card !

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!! I love the papers you used!! They look amazing!! What an awesome card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy Jo, your card is fantastic! I LOVE it! Your paper and layout is so great! Awesome job!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so much fun! Love the pom-pom trim :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those papers are fabulous and I love how you added the little pom pom trim! Fabulous card!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! Love the vintage images and all the fussy cutting. Beautiful Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am crushin on this vintage beauty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another super fabulous Halloween card ! Looks like you are really enjoying doing these !

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! This reminds me of a Vintage Halloween Card!! =) I LOVE that old image and your AWESOME layers!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really LOVE these colors, and the spooky little elements you've used. Great job for a shabby Halloween card.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous and FUN! Such a great Halloween card!

    Have a Good day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...