Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Diamond Fold card- a flash from my past!

Hi Crafters!

A few months ago I stumbled across photos of one of my first cards I made.  Well, I happened across another one this weekend.  This card was made after I bought my Cuttlebug and my first dies.  This one brought back memories!  I remember making it in a little crafty group I was in at the time.  Diamond fold cards were new in the card making world and a girl in the group printed out directions and showed us how to make one.  I smile thinking back at that night.  I was so proud of this little card!  :)
The paper was my favorite at the time- Basic Grey's Curio.  The dies used were Cheery Lynn's Italian Flourish (I had just bought it and was soooo excited about owning a doily die!), Spellbinders Scalloped Circles and Sizzix' Framelits set Butterflies 3.  I don't recall how I would have colored the stamped images- it looks like marker.  Of course, I used Stickles on it.  LOL, I was addicted to that early in card making!

Yes, I am happy to have chanced across these photos.  They make me want to make another diamond fold card, too!

Hope your day is good and has some happy surprises, too!
Big hugs!
Kathy Jo

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous look back, Kathy Jo!! This is so beautiful!! The papers are so pretty!! I remember making one of these diamond folds too way back when!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you should still be proud as punch over this! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...