Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Daffodil card using Graphic 45's French Country

graphic 45, french country, spellbinders, curved rectangles, Cheery Lynn, French Pastry, card, Ranger ink, stickles, Tim Holtz distress marker,
Happy Sunday, All!

Yes, it has been over a week since my last post.  I was sick *again* for almost an entire week.  Goodness- I think I need to walk around in a plastic bubble until May!  

Today I am sharing a card I made using a daffodil stamp (one of my favorite flowers!) and Graphic 45's French Country paper.  (I am not sure who manufactured the stamp.  It was picked up at a used craft sale and it did not have its original packaging.)  The image was stamped on watercolor paper and colored using Tim Holtz markers in Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint and Mowed Lawn.  It was die cut using Spellbinders Mega Curved Rectangles and distressed along the edges with Tea Dye, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain.   Cheery Lynn's French Pastry Doily Die was used on Graphic 45 paper and distressed along the edges.  All of die cuts were layered on French Country paper.
A small butterfly was punched (Martha Stewart) out of a scrap piece of Graphic 45 paper and adhered in the center of the bow.  The gold pearls were made using pearls colors with my Pen Touch gold marker.  Stickles was applied on the flowers.
graphic 45, french country, spellbinders, curved rectangles, Cheery Lynn, French Pastry, card, Ranger ink, stickles, Tim Holtz distress marker,
Hope you like the spring French Country card!  Thanks for stopping by!

Big Hugs!
Kathy Jo

This card is entered into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday, AG
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, February

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! The flowers are beautiful!! The layers and design are fabulous!! I hope you are feeling much better. Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love the butterfly on the bow! And the daffodils are a much needed taste of spring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...