Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

"No Act of Kindness" Quietfire and Graphic 45 Time to Flourish card

Happy Friday, Crafters!

All week I have been sharing projects using Graphic 45 papers.  I really enjoy using Graphic 45 papers and Quietfire stamps because they go so well together.  Today I am sharing a card using journalling cards from Graphic 45's Time to Flourish collection and a beautiful Quietfire stamp, No Act of Kindness:
Such a lovely sentiment and calligraphy by Suzanne Cannon!  It was stamped in Memento's Sweet Plum ink.

The journal card with distressed along the edges with inks in Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain and Dusty Concord.  It was mounted on green card stock die cut with Spellbinders' Detailed Scallops.
I took another journal card and fussy cut the flowers and clovers.  The fussy cuts were mounted with foam onto the card.  Stickles was applied.
The bottom right corner consisted of banners made from scrap Time to Flourish paper and a matching stamp.
The stacked assembly was mounted on an ivory tent fold card with distressed edges.
Such pretty papers!  The colors really make me yearn for the warmer March weather.  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great Friday and weekend!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

This card is entered into the following challenges:
Die Cutting Divas- Words, Quotes or Sentiments
Word Art Wednesday, AG

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love it! I saw Graphic 45 while I was in Truro last week and almost went off my no more paper rule! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Kathy love how you layered the flower and shamrock and added stickles for sparkle. I picked up this pad last week just need to make something with it . LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The papers are so beautiful!! That is one of my very favorite sentiments...I've had it on the bottom of my blog since I started it!! I have to go check that stamp out!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Did you know Die Cut Divas ( http://die-cut-divas.blogspot.co.nz/?m=1) current challenge is Quotes. And Quietfire Designs is our sponsor. Would love to have you play along xxx. Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my kind of card. I like very much every little piece, image and the layout. Word Art Wednesday is hosting our 171st challenge. Thank you for sharing your beautiful art with us. BLESSINGS Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card; I saw it on Word Art Wednesday and had to take a closer look. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Such a beautiful vintage feel to it.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...