Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Graphic 45 Mother Goose tag and holder

Hello All!

Thursday...one more day until Friday.  Yay!  It is not that I do not like my job because I do.  I just really enjoy weekends.  :)

I was reorganizing my Graphic 45 paper pads last weekend and came across the Mother Goose paper collection.  Next thing I know, I have finished a tag and am halfway through making a tag holder.  Funny how you can get so easily distracted from cleaning and organizing!

The tag holder was made by cutting a sheet of 12 x 12 paper in half, folding into three sections and then cutting the two outer section rectangles at an angle.  Both ends could fold in to form the open pocket:
I went one step further and cut/folded another sheet of paper identical.  Then, I trimmed the triangle remnants and adhered them to the pocket flaps.   A strip of dotted Mother Goose paper was punched along each edge with a Martha Stewart edge punch and adhered to the pocket front.  A layer of green paper and postage stamps were added.  The cute Mother Goose stamp and fussy cut flowers were layered on top:
The tag was sweet and simple.  More layering and I used one of the large fussy cut blue flowers on top of the tag.  The back of the tag will hold a gift card.
Here is another view of the assembly:
A template page is coming soon and I will have a template for the pocket and tag.  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a terrific Thursday!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

3 comments:

  1. Love it so pretty will be looking forward to the template you used . Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the Mother Goose papers!! The pocket and tag are so fabulous!! Love, love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! I love all your Graphic 45 cards. I wouldn't have a clue what to do with those papers, so seeing how you use it is a real treat for me. This one is so sweet and happy, and the design is so adorable.
    ( I bet Ella is very happy today! :D )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...