Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day from Cupig

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I am sharing a card I made for a friend's wife.  Most holidays and special occasions I make a card for his wife, and usually each card is funny or a little off the wall.  When I came across this Cupig stamp I knew that he would want this on a card for her.  LOL.  They are such a cute couple.
Cupig was colored with Copics and Stickles was applied to the wings.  On his nose and inside ears Liquid Pearl was added.  It was die cut using Spellbinders Lace Hearts.  Red card stock was also cut from a die in the same set.  White card stock was dry embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. It was mounted on red card stock and red/white baker's twine adhered into place.  Easy Peasy!  Once the pig was colored, the card came together quickly.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I do hope that your day is full of happiness...and lots of love!
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

This card is entered into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday, AG

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so adorable!! It made me smile!! Cupig - ha!! Love it!! I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and quite funny. Thank you for taking time to share your creations with us at Word Art Wednesday in our 170th challenge. Your art is beautiful. Many BLESSINGS to you and yours,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...