Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

"You are my Sunshine" Pop Up Box Card

Hi All!  Today is my day to post at Quietfire Creations.  My project is a pop up box card that used the cheerful Quietfire Design stamp set Always Be My Friend:
Always Be My Friend, Set of 3 Stamps - Mounted
Also used was paper from Graphic 45's collection, French Country.  Here are some teasers for the card: 
T
The back of the card.
There are a lot more details on the blog post at Quietfire...feel free to hop over and leave some love.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great Monday!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

This card is entered into the following challenges:
Simply Create, AG
Crafting by Design, February AG
Craft You Passion, AG
TTCRD, AG
613 Avenue Create, AG
Addicted to Stamps, Heat Embossing
Stamping Sensations, February AG with stamping
Sister Act, AG
Word Art Wednesday, AG
Crafty Hazelnut, AG
Crafting Desert Divas, Ribbon

11 comments:

  1. such an awesome project! I love the vintage style :)
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pop up card box. Sunflowers are my favorite flowers. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous creation my friend! I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Ribbon Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pop up box card. Very vintage. Well done! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, so fun!! I have wanted to try a pop-up box card for so long!! This one is amazing!! The papers are gorgeous!! I love, love the 3D scene you've created!! Stunning!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw this is a gorgeous creation ! I love the papers, design and details. Beautiful made. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the little garden scene you created. The dimension is fabulous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craftin Desert Divas!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Certain to amaze the recipient! Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is positively beautiful! What a gorgeous box card!!

    Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
    David

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...