Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Graphic 45 Time to Flourish Kraft card

Hello Crafters!

How was your weekend?  I hope it was great!  Were you able to squeeze any crafty time in?  Or visit a local craft store?  The new 2015 releases are in craft stores now and I bet a lot of you have a long wish list!
I have been able to spend some time in the craft room lately.  Last weekend I reorganized some of my Graphic 45 paper and now it is easily accessible!  It is tough to cut some of those pretty papers for the first time but well worth it when a project is finished.  Today's project used the Time to Flourish journal card collection.  Two identical journal cards were used: one as the base and the other was used for fussy cutting.
A tag was cut from the Time to Flourish 8x8 paper pad and attached to a double red bow:
Distress inks were used along the edges of the journal card, red card stock, ivory card stock and a Kraft tent fold card.  After the layers were assembled, Stickles was added as desired.
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

This card is entered into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday, AG

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! You are so rocking the Graphic 45 paper!! Love the beautiful bow!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're inspiring me to stop hoarding my G45!!! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy Jo,

    Your card is gorgeous! The colors so vibrant and pretty. I just love organdy ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...