Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

6x6 paper pad storage

6x6 pad storage was a problem in my craft room.  The pads were in a few stacks which were difficult to go through and the stacks made my room look even more cluttered.  At Wal-mart I found a storage tower by Sterilite that just happened to fit two rows of 6x6 pads.  No more clutter, easy to thumb through...perfect. Another cool feature of the Sterilite towers: the top cover can be taken off a tower and another tower snapped on top.  Super storage crafting towers!  Yay!

I recommend not installing the casters because they will break under the weight of the paper.  Note that Rubbermaid and Gracious Living towers have drawers that are not deep enough- at least the drawers that I measured.   




Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm almost out of room for my 6x6's.I have a wee bit of a problem with these!

    Have a great day!
    Kristi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, look at all that yummy paper lol! Fab idea and well done on finding something the right size! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maddy! Luckily I do not have a pic of how the stacked pads looked before...I would be embarassed if anyone ever saw those wobbly stacks! Martha Stewart would "tsk-tsk" me. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...