Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Two Baby Shower cards

I wanted to share a couple of baby shower cards.  It was a double baby shower and of course I waited until the night before to make the cards!  I should write a book on procrastination...but I keep putting it off... 

The cards were simple and cute.  Inside I added a pocket to house each gift card.  Both cards were quick and I used scrap paper for each.  Love using the scrap paper!


 
Inside of rubber duck baby card
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute, The girls are going to love the fact that you took time to make special cards just for them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...