Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I won the random draw in the JustRite Challenge!

Hi Crafteteers!

My "Just a little note" card won the random draw in the JustRite Friday Challenge #90!  How cool is that?  I get to pick one stamp set from JustRite.  Yay!  Here again is the card I entered:



Interested in seeing the winners?  Take a trip here:  http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2013/02/justrite-friday-challenge-090-winners.html

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Regina!

      I mentioned on your blog that I really liked your anniversary card. Well, I just saw a card in Paper Creations magazine or Card Maker (I can confirm which mag if you want) that shows how to make a "wallet card". I was thinking of making a card like yours and having an additional insert using the wallet idea to hold a gift card. (I hope I explained that well.) This may take time (I DO NOT HAVE YOUR TALENT!!!) but will ping you when I finish it and if it is presentable. ;)

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Your card is very pretty! Enjoy your new stamps! Dont you just love JustRite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristi! Yes, JustRite stamps are amazing! I really enjoy using them. :)

      BTW, I like visiting your blog. Your cards are so sweet.

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...