Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine's Day card- Paris Postage

T-minus 7 days until Valentine's Day.  Or: T-minus 7 days until my husband and I start splitting a box of Laura Secord chocolates.  :)

I am in the middle of making his card for Valentine's Day so I thought I would post the card I gave him last year.  He proposed on the Eiffel Tower so I went with the Paris theme and made a card using the Tim Holtz Eiffel Tower stamp.  I made the red background using Barn Door Tim Holtz distress ink and spritzed water.  The die is Spellbinders Postage.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love the red-black-gold combo. The Eiffel Tower stamp is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment! Looking forward to visiting your site for more projects! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...