Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Retro Birthday card for Carousel Stamps' 18th Birthday

Hello Fellow Card-ies.

What a fantastic day!  The sun is shining. Snow is melting. And the weekend is a few hours away.  Woo-who!

I was looking through my phone files and found pics of a card that I submitted to a card making contest last year.  The phone pics are not the best but the front view of the stamp text is shown clearly.  That stamp made me laugh so hard...I just had to buy it!  Hope it brings a smile to your face, too.



Inside of card

Card back

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...