Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Roses "Just For You!" card


Hello Crafteteers!

Still playing with the Tim Holtz Distress Ink dabbers...and loving it!  Decided to try the Red Barn distress ink with the Inkadinkadoo Roses stamp.  Behind the fussy cut image I placed a scrap piece of white tissue paper (distressed with the Peeled Paint dabber).  Two sheets of silver paper were embossed using the Trellis folder and assembled to the black card.  The JustRite stamp and die set were used on the base of the card. 



 
 
Thanks for stopping by...and stay crafty!  :)
 
PS- My apologies for the "test" blog posted yesterday! 

Materials: Inkadinkadoo Roses stamp, JustRite die Antique Labels One (JB-03830), JustRite Fancy Labels stamp set (CL-02085), Tim Holtz Distress Ink dabbers in Peeled Paint and Barn Door, Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink pad, Couture Creations Trellis embossing folder, White tissue paper, Black and white card stock, Silver calligraphy marker, Silver paper, Green pearls, White photo corners and white ribbon, Gold glimmer mist, Black archival ink, Clear embossing powder

8 comments:

  1. My favorite card fold and I honestly thought the roses were paper folded at first glance. A really pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! I thought the roses were 3D! I'm like Shirley, I love that card fold too.I'm interested in the Sunday thing, but I'm not up to it this week and next weekend our agility club is performing at Exhibition Park. So if it's an ongoing thing, then let me know where.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shona!

      It is an ongoing thing so no worries. Yes, the next two weekends are bad for me, too. I will get the details and drop you a line.

      Have a great weekend and will talk to you soon!

      Delete
  3. Wow this is a gorgeous card love the roses they look so real . Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving such a nice comment. I see you live in NS so do I maybe we have met ! I'm now a follower .
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn!

      That would be great. :) Carousel Stamps always has fun card making classes...perhaps we can find a class to take.

      Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Wow the flowers are stunning!! What a beautiful card!! I am also hooked on TH Distress Inks (and stains and stamps...heck, everything TH!!) Happy Thursday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...