Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Wood stamp storage idea

Hello fellow Crafteteers!

My wonderful husband helped with my "wooden stamp storage problem".   I tried several different storage ideas: placed them in photo boxes but I could not see them easily, moved them to iris boxes but they were not easily accessible, then I purchased some crafting wall shelves but I had too many and it looked messy.  My craft room is small so I did not have a lot of options.  After several Internet searches a photo was found of someone who built shelves behind a door.  Great idea!  My husband did a similar idea and this was the result:
 

He screwed 1" x 1" wood along the wall behind the door.  The wood was painted white and soon they will have scrolls painted on them.  The shelves are just awesome and I can see most of my stamps quite easily.  Thanks, Hubby!  :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. You and your hubby are more than welcome to come to my house and build my some shelves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I read your comment to my husband. He said if you pay for his air flight, he will build shelves for you. :)

      Delete
  2. wow, such a great idea...hope you have a fabulous day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Teresa!

      I went to your blog. Your cards are sooo nice! I enjoyed reading through it. :)

      Delete
    2. I should have said: all three of your blogs! You are busy!

      Delete
  3. Great Idea! Your hubby is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...