Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


I had to save this card for today since it is the card to my sweetie, my love, my wonderful husband.  No statement could be more true: he does hold the key to my heart.



Materials used:
  • JustRite Heart Scroll Background Stamp (CL-03700)
  • JustRite Antique Valentine Tags One (CR-04325)
  • JustRite Antique Tags One Dies (JB-03775)
  • JustRite Vintage Label & Banner Dies (JB-03730)


And the Quietfire Creations Queen of Hearts Challenge:



I do hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, and it's a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, I love your big, red bow and the lace is gorgeous. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maddy!

      Been enjoying your posts...really like the Paris background card. It was really neat!

      Happy Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  3. what a gorgeous card! Love all the stamps and especially the bow with key! stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Holly! :)

      Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

      Delete
  4. This is a beautiful card! I hope your sweetie appreciated it! (lol, I certainly liked looking at it!) Thanks for playing in the Queen of Hearts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment! Yes, he did like it. :)

      Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. I love how you colored the images! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheri! And I really like the special guest project today. Gotta love the chalkboard cards...

      Delete
  6. Kathy Jo, card is Gorgeous. I love how well that background stamp works with the keyhole stamp. Your coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment...I really appreciate it!
Have a happy crafty day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...